How to clean the rubber floor mat?
1. In the cleaning water, 1 cup of fabric cleaners are added to half of the bucket, and the rubber floor mat looks very new.
2. Clean the rubber floor mat with a multi-function detergent solution.
3. Ammonia water cleaning
(1) Before the dissolution, 10% ammonia water can be poured on the stain.
(2) Put the floor mat into the container, add water and detergent, then soak for about 30 minutes.
(3) Remove the floor mat from the container and then rub it softly with a brush.
(4) Wipe the washed floor pad with clean water and place them in a cool place.
How to remove mold on rubber floor mat?
1. First clean it with a soft brush, then wipe it with alcohol, you can remove mold.
2. Reproduction of hot and soaphed water can be removed.
3. Pour some edible vinegar on the mold, place for hours, then rinse with water to remove it.
Maintenance method of rubber floor mat:
1. Do not miss the mat while smoking, do not sprinkle your chewing gum or sugar drink on the rubber pad.
2. The rubber pad should be protected from the effects of organic solvents and chemicals.
3. Do not allow the vehicle to travel on the rubber floor mat and do not produce severe mechanical friction and impact on the rubber floor mat.
4. Rubber floor mat must be cleaned and cleanly cleaned. Stains can be built with a detergent or 10% ammonia water.
5. It is forbidden to use rough and hard tools such as scouring and steel ball clean and scraping rubber floor mats to avoid colliding with hard and sharp objects.
6. Protect the edge of the rubber floor mat. Can not be peeled off at will. If damaged, it must be repaired in time.
7. People on rubber floor mat can wear ordinary sneakers, canvas shoes or soft rubber shoes.
8. Places where wear is seriously maintained, otherwise the professionals should increase the number of high-strength surface waxes.