Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-06 Origin: Site
There has always been a saying in the floor material industry that "three points of floor material and seven points of installation" means that the quality of the installation determines 70% of the floor material quality. The unsatisfactory use of floor materials is largely caused by improper paving. Therefore, paving problems have become a stubborn disease restricting the use of floor products.
Installation is the highlight of home decoration, and it is one of the most concerned issues of decorators. Today, Green Valley will summarize some precautions for floor paving. I believe that after understanding this knowledge, everyone will be more effective in laying floors.
Rubber floor mat construction technology
Rubber floor construction plan
1. First, there are corresponding requirements for the ground smoothness, hardness, humidity and environmental humidity of the construction site.
1. Ground flatness: the flatness within the range of 2 meters ruler should be less than 2mm-3mm.
2. Hardness: The surface hardness of the base layer is not less than 1.2 MPa.
3. Strength: not lower than the requirements of the concrete strength standard C-20.
4. Humidity: The moisture content of the base layer is less than 3%.
5. Construction temperature: without any restrictions
(Due to thermal expansion and contraction, the gap can be adjusted appropriately according to the actual temperature).
6. The ground should be smooth and matt.
7. It is forbidden to have shelling, sanding, prominent bumps and cracks on the ground, so as not to affect the construction effect.
2. Ground foundation polishing
Purpose: To tidy up the ground, remove contaminated bumps and loose plots and knock out the hollow surface, focus on sanding the ground with prominent bumps, and reprocess the crusted and sandy ground.
Three, primer treatment
Clean up the ground: clean the polished ground, first use a broom to clean the ground, then use a vacuum cleaner to clean the ground and check for unqualified polished areas and at the same time repair.
4. Squeegee (optional)
Clean up the ground and suck up the ground dust, and start scraping the glue (be sure to scrape evenly, and there must be no omissions.)
Paving method and construction precautions
1. Construction notes:
1. The construction site should try to avoid simultaneous with other construction projects.
2. The ground to be laid should meet the following requirements.
A. Solid: The ground to be laid should be leveled cement ground or solid ground such as ceramic tiles, marble, terrazzo, etc. It cannot be sand, soil, or soft ground.
B The ground to be laid should be flat and smooth, without obvious grooves or pits.
C. Cleanness: The ground to be laid should be clean and free of floating soil, slag stains, and other debris.
D Dry: The ground to be laid must not have water or dampness.
2. Paving method:
1. Before laying the floor, it should adapt to the ambient temperature (consistent with the temperature of the base floor). During laying and natural drying of the adhesive, large changes in temperature (such as direct sunlight) should be avoided.
2. (Optional) Spread the glue evenly on the base floor and the back of the floor. When the glue is dry, align and paste it piece by piece, and tap it firmly with a rubber hammer. If any adhesive contaminates the floor surface, remove it immediately.
3. If the edges and corners of the laid floor are not aligned, hollow bulges, edges, or uplifts, they need to be corrected or relaid, and they must be done before the adhesive is dry.
3. Construction tools:
1. Cutter, steel ruler, and leaning ruler are used for floor cutting.
2. The squeegee is applied with adhesive.
3. Use a rubber hammer to hammer the newly glued floor.
4. The stirring rod is used to stir the adhesive evenly.
The above methods are for reference only, and appropriate mediation can be made according to the actual situation.
Paving case display:
02Coil laying construction technology
Laying requirements: the ground level does not have sand if there is obviously more than half the thickness of the product concave and convex! Need to do self-leveling to smooth it!And dust the ground clean!
1. The first step: first open the coil, it is best to tile the ground for 10 minutes (because of rolling transport, make it stretch, need a little reduction, so as not to stretch error), and then roll back to wait for paving.
2. Step 2: mix the polyurethane glue with calcium carbonate in a ratio of one to one.
3. Step 3: hang the paste evenly on the floor! While draping lay the previously reduced coil on the ground flat!
4. Step 4: there is no need to glue between the two rolls, natural bonding, or 502 will be a little joint can be glued!
5.The 5th pace: use a rubber hammer to knock partly, make it completely stick to the ground!
6. Step 6: use a wallpaper knife to cut away excess edges and corners. Edge a few crevices that can also be filled with glass glue!
The above are some precautions for floor paving. I believe that after understanding this knowledge, everyone will be more effective in paving the floor, and the finished floor will also extend the service life of the floor. Hope to help everyone.