Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-06 Origin:Site
There is always a saying in the floor material industry, \"three-point floor materials and seven mount points \" means that the installation quality determines 70% of the quality of the floor material. The main reason for the use of the floor material is not satisfactory. Therefore, the paving problem has become a stubborn disease that limits the use of floor products.
Installation is a high-end play of home decoration, and is one of the most concerned issues that are most concerned about. Today, Green Valley will summarize some of the precautions. I believe that after understanding this knowledge, everyone will be more effective in laying the floor.
Rubber mat construction technology
Rubber floor construction drawing
1. First, there is corresponding requirements for the ground flatness, hardness, humidity, and environmental humidity of the construction site.
1. Ground flatness: The flatness of the 2 meters of the scale should be less than 2 mm to 3 mm.
2. Hardness: The surface hardness of the base layer is not less than 1.2 MPa.
3. Strength: Not less than the requirements of concrete strength standard C-20.
4. Humidity: The moisture content of the base layer is less than 3%.
5. Construction temperature: no restrictions
(Due to thermal expansion and contraction, the gap can be appropriately adjusted according to the actual temperature).
6. The ground should be flat, no shiny.
7. It is forbidden to take a shelling, grinding, protruding bumps and cracks on the ground to avoid affecting the construction effect.
2. Ground foundation polishing
OBJECTIVE: To organize the ground, remove contaminated bumps and loose scale, knock down the hollow surface, focus on the ground, and then reopen the ground of the bumps and the ground.
Third, primer treatment
Cleaning the ground: Clean the polished ground, first clean the ground, then use the vacuum cleaner to clean the ground and check the unqualified polishing area and serve simultaneously.
4. Water absorption (optional)
Clean the ground and suck dust on the ground, then start scraping water (must be smashed even, and there must be no omissions.)
Pavilion method and construction precautions
1. Construction considerations:
1. The construction site should try to avoid simultaneous work with other construction projects.
2. The laying ground should meet the following requirements.
A. Rugged: The ground to be laid should be horizontally cement floor or rugged ground, such as tiles, marble, water mills, etc. It cannot be sandy, soil or soft ground.
The ground to be laid should be smooth and smooth, and there is no obvious groove or pit.
C. Cleaning: The ground to be laid should be cleaned, no floating, slag and other debris.
D Dry: There must be water or moist on the ground to be laid.
2. Pavement method:
1. Before laying the floor, it should adapt to the ambient temperature (consistent with the temperature of the base floor). During the laving and natural drying of adhesives, a large change in temperature (e.g., direct sunlight) should be avoided.
2. (Optional) Uniformly distribute the glue on the back of the base floor and the floor. After drying, it is aligned and pasted, and then the rubber hammer is firmly tapped. If any adhesive pollute the surface of the floor, remove it immediately.
3. If the edges and corners of the layout are not aligned, hollow projections, edges, or booming, they need to be corrected or re-laying, and must be carried out prior to drying binders.
3. Construction tools:
1. Cutting machine, steel strain and tilt are used for floor cutting.
2. Scraper coated with a binder.
3. Hit newly sticky floor with a rubber hammer hammer.
4. The stir bar is used to uniformly stir the adhesive.
The above method is for reference only and can be appropriately mediated according to the actual situation.
02Roll layout technology
Layout: If the thickness of the product unevenness is significantly more than half, there is no sand in the ground! Need to do itself to make it smooth! And clean the dust on the ground!
1. Step 1: First open the coil, it is best to pick up the ground for 10 minutes (due to rolling transport, it is necessary to narrow, so as not to extend the error), then roll back to wait for the paving.
2. Step 2: Mix the polyurethane glue with calcium carbonate in a ratio of 1: 1.
3. Step 3: Uniformly hang the paste on the floor! When it is hanging, the previously reduced coil is placed on the ground!
4. Step 4: There is no need to glue between the two film, naturally bonded, otherwise it will glue a little 502 glue!
5. Step 5: Tap the rubber hammer and make it completely sticky on the ground!
6. Step 6: Use a wallpaper knife to cut out the extra edges and corners. Some gaps on the edge can also be filled with glass rubber!
The above is some precautions for the floor. I believe that after understanding this knowledge, everyone will be more effective in paving the floor, and the finished floor will also extend the service life of the floor. I hope everyone has to help.