Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-05 Origin: Site
1. In the cleaning water, 1 cup of fabric cleaners are added to half of the bucket, and the rubber floor mat looks very new.
2. Clean the rubber floor mat with a multi-function detergent solution.
3. Ammonia water cleaning
(1) Before the dissolution, 10% ammonia water can be poured on the stain.
(2) Put the floor mat into the container, add water and detergent, then soak for about 30 minutes.
(3) Remove the floor mat from the container and then rub it softly with a brush.
(4) Wipe the washed floor pad with clean water and place them in a cool place.