Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-05 Origin:Site
1. In the cleaning water, add 1 cup of fabric cleaner to half the bucket, the rubber floor mat looks like new.
2. Clean the rubber floor mat with a multifunctional cleaner solution.
3. Ammonia cleaning
(1) You can pour 10% ammonia water on the stain and so on before dissolving.
(2) Put the floor mats into the container, add water and detergent, and soak for about 30 minutes.
(3) Take the floor mat out of the container and scrub it gently with a brush.
(4) Rinse the scrubbed floor mats with clean water and place them in a cool place to air dry.