Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-08 Origin: Site
How to clean rubber floor mats?
1. In the cleaning water, add 1 cup of fabric cleaner to half the bucket, the rubber floor mat looks like new.
2. Clean the rubber floor mat with a multifunctional cleaner solution.
3. Ammonia cleaning
(1) You can pour 10% ammonia water on the stain and so on before dissolving.
(2) Put the floor mats into the container, add water and detergent, and soak for about 30 minutes.
(3) Take the floor mat out of the container and scrub it gently with a brush.
(4) Rinse the scrubbed floor mats with clean water and place them in a cool place to air dry.
How to remove mold on rubber floor mats?
1. Clean with a soft brush first, then rub with alcohol, the mildew can be removed.
2. Repeatedly scrubbing with hot soapy water can remove mildew.
3. Pour some edible vinegar on the mildew spot, leave it for a few hours, and then rinse with water to remove it.
Maintenance method of rubber floor mat:
1. Don't miss on the mat while smoking, and don't spill chewing gum or sugary drinks on the rubber mat.
2. The rubber floor mat should be protected from organic solvents and chemicals.
3. Do not have vehicles running on the rubber floor mats, and there can be no severe mechanical friction and impact on the rubber floor mats.
4. The rubber floor mats must be kept clean and can be cleaned with clean water. The stains can be scrubbed with detergent or 10% ammonia.
5. It is forbidden to use rough and hard tools such as scouring pads and steel balls to clean and scratch the rubber floor mat to prevent collisions with hard and sharp objects.
6. Protect the edge of the rubber floor mat. It cannot be peeled off casually. If it is damaged, it must be repaired in time.
7. People on rubber floor mats can wear normal sports shoes, canvas shoes, or soft rubber shoes.
8. Frequent maintenance is required for areas with severe wear, or professional personnel should increase the number of times of high-strength surface wax.